Step 1: Assess the Situation
Step 2: Gather Your Tools
- Lawn Mower: Invest in a quality lawn mower to efficiently cut the overgrown grass. Depending on the height of the grass, you may need to adjust the mower’s cutting height.
- Trimmer/Edger: A trimmer or edger is essential for tidying up the edges of your lawn, pathways, and around obstacles like trees and garden beds.
- Pruning Shears: For dealing with unruly shrubs, bushes, and small tree branches, a good pair of pruning shears is a must.
- Rake: To clear away fallen leaves, debris, and grass clippings, a sturdy rake will come in handy.
- Protective Gear: Don’t forget to gear up with gloves, safety glasses, and comfortable clothing to protect yourself while working in the yard.
- Garbage Bags or Bins: You’ll need containers for collecting and disposing of the green waste.
Step 3: Clear Debris
Step 4: Continue with the Basics
Step 5: Trim and Edge
Step 6: Tackle Weeds and Unwanted Plants
Step 7: Prune and Shape
Step 8: Lawn Nutrition
Step 9: Ongoing Maintenance
Willow Creek Outdoor Management Can Help Augusta Homeowners Tackle an Overgrown Yard
If you find the task of addressing your overgrown lawn too daunting, or if you simply don’t have the time, Willow Creek Outdoor Management is here to the rescue! With our knowledge and experience, we’ll transform your unruly yard into a masterpiece. You can trust us to handle all aspects of lawn maintenance and yard clean up near me, leaving you with a beautifully manicured outdoor space. You can expect clear communication, fair pricing, and a commitment to meeting your lawn care needs. We proudly serve the greater Augusta GA area.